Sunday, November 30, 2008

ANIMAL MAGNETISM?

I've not revealed about the German national, born in the village of Izang who is Franz Mesmer was the first to find out about animal magnetism, Mesmer's ideas and practices led James Braid to develop hypnosis.

Daniel and his team's non-sense use of mouth is a great spell on their programs to keep the mind at trance like state, not because or any spell but constant and mobile infra sound speaking continously filtering other sounds and natural voices. Just like a rubber sandle on your foot, a cotton on your right ear (at least) can make a great difference! And such type of attack at night while during sleep is a great nuisance for me for wanting with me by triggering dreams or making in some type of conversations with them. [We know telephone sex is not a crime, but here this is more. Probably in the future we will have more such virtual stimulated entertainment at cyber cafes too.] They stress speak to that part of brain which keeps us talking and responding to them, just chatting as in mesmerism without our will. We know it is natural for a human being to attend any conversation and think in responsive to it. But here these people use infra sound or microwave beam that is brought near me as a beam phone, to speak and converse to me, and stress those part in the brain to activate "thinking" and response - thoughts in relation to their conversation, and answer them or chat with them. Surprisingly for now these are only done inside the mind, and the sounds doesn't come out but only when provoked. In the campus when I was a friend to Daniel, he used to speak malayalam only through the nose, and no one actually believes that he speaks malayalam just like Sarah (s') who speak malayalam but less responsive in English. I am not able to hide my inner mind, it is exposed and Sarah knows, curious enough acting as a "lover", she is not open if she is married, but stays as a lover of me! Likewise was his brother Daniel no one ever did know when he got engaged, or married or had a child. During these times we less breath, not relieving our stress I should say, but provoking our mind in tune to the hypnotist. Knowing fully well that I dont speak good Malayalam, at the same time I did not get even a slighest clue that they could teach me Language-Program via hypnotism and other things behind. I still remember when KP Yohanan said in the campus chapel that if anyone doesn't know malayalam he'll teach. While they talk we can later understand at what imaginative phase they think in order to create an atmosphere for hypnotic-triggered talk, waiting numerous days in patient for just one experiment or a try. So if their imagination is hampered, he just becomes a nut-shell, unlike now he directing his precision beams on to my ears and crack his sound therapy! Alas acting with utter shamlessness and false dignity in public!

An example is: He asks: Today is your birthday what are you going to give me? Then I am provoked to think (because microwave just like thermal microwave cooker gives heat only on to the vessel on it, so is the fine threshold of hearing that the infra sound could acheive) I would think all nasty things: "Ho this begger has not forgotten my date of birth, nor has he forgotten to ask for some treat, today or tommrrow I should be making love with his sister", then I would say again "okay I will take you to the sea shore restaurant today evening". Then he laughs. Note that he hears all dirty think what all I say and he is not shamful to discontinue. Sadly I am not able to hear his mind only his words via infra red while he hears both what I think as in telepathy and my answers from my mind.

Don't also get deceived, he can well mimic by giving both questions and answers by himself and me only "hearing it", but it someone is unaware of this he would think he is answering to his questions... Then this becomes a habit for practising this for both he and his aid. And they keep continous talking hours and hours to keep themselves trained, practised and toned for themselves to give an half an hour mimicry. Wow really streanous people doing little dirty crime to improve my language, at least in that name to make some hidden profit, but alas they always find that like a dog's tail.

One more thing is that you don't get deceived that you have some skill in reading/hearing one's mind, well as I said the programmer is well able to make you hear just like another person thinks. So next time when you think that you are hearing your friends mind probably not directly but via the "unseen" programmer's mouth. Other than your toilet secrets or with other things be HAPPY even if other's hear what you speak in your mind, "hearers mind or the one who listens your mind" could be dirtier that your's, but alas your banking secrets and other things just take care off, when I could say think you can fraud and put all the blame on others, but so nuclear too!!!!!!

We have electronic jammers but from where we get the bio-mechanical two-way jammers?

No comments: